Vietnam: 4D & 3N
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities.
Although many westerners still imagine Vietnam through the lens of war, it is in reality a country filled with captivating natural beauty and tranquil village life. Its highlands and rainforest regions, far from being devastated, continue to yield new species and team with exotic wildlife. Its islands and beaches are among the finest in all of Southeast Asia, and its cuisine is very possibly the most delicious you will ever find. Over two decades have passed since Vietnam was officially united, and in that time it has done a remarkable job of healing its wounds. Today, this gracious and graceful country is an outstanding travel destination.
Shaped like an elongated S, Vietnam stretches the length of the Indochinese Peninsula and covers a surface area of 128,000 square miles–making it roughly the size of Italy or, in the U.S., New Mexico. China lies to the north, Laos and Cambodia to the west, and the South China Sea to the east.
Topographically, Vietnam is a verdant tapestry of soaring mountains, fertile deltas, primeval forests inhabited by exotic fauna, sinuous rivers, mysterious caves, otherworldly rock formations, and heavenly waterfalls and beaches. Beyond nature, the curious and open-minded visitor will find in Vietnam a feast of culture and history.
Source – http://www.geographia.com/vietnam/
Ho Chi Minh Arrival, our guide will pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, our guide will pick you up and transfer to Cu Chi – 50km from city center, it takes around 1hour 15mins. The network included 250km underground tunnels, innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, health bunker, command centers and kitchens. It was also an underground village with over 16000 people live there during the war. Lunch at local restaurant ( Halal Food ) Back to Ho Chi Minh , visit lacquer ware factory, Dong Du Mosque, you can pray at there. Shops selling Vietnam silk and Muslim tradition costume. Back to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Breakfast/Lunch included
Breakfast at hotel. 8:30 Our tour guide will pick up at the hotel lobby and transfer to Mekong . 10:30 Arrival Mekong Delta, tale A full day trip to the watery world of the Mekong Delta, just a couple of hours by road from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City's streets. Take a boat trip along narrow waterways overhung with dense vegetation and try exotic fruits in one of the many orchards on Thoi Son Island. For lunch sample the local delicacy, Elephant's Ear Fish, Visit Coconut Candy Factory and Phung Islet. After lunch at local restaurant (Vietnamese Food – No Pork/Beef), back to Ho Chi Minh City. 16:30 Arrival Ho Chi Minh City. Back to hotel. Free time on your own arrangement. Back to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. Breakfast/Lunch included
Breakfast at hotel. Free time till transfer to airport for flight departure. End of the service.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Private vehicle serving as program.
- 02 Lunch at local restaurant indicated as program (menu No Pork, No Beef ).
- English speaking serving as program.
- Entrance fee.
- Mineral water (1bottle/pax/day).
- 01 FOC for each group 15 paxs up.
- Visa fee..
- Personal expenses..
- Beverage during meal.
- Air tickets & Airport tax.
- Tourist insurance.
- All local & international banking fee.
- High peak season National holidays surcharges.
- Tipping for guide, driver.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Hotel’s check-in and check-out time is around 12.00 - 14:00. Depending on your arrival/departure time, the program can be adjusted accordingly.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
- Meals are included as specified in the itinerary. Meal codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
|Number of Pax||Cost Based on per person|
|02 pax||BDT 19,999/-|
|03-04 pax||BDT 17,599/-|
|05-09 pax||BDT 14,599/-|
|10-14 pax||BDT 12,499/-|
*Single supplement charge BDT 5,000/-