Trip to Philippine : 5 Days and 4 Nights
Philippines – the land of a thousand inviting islands
The Philippines is defined by its emerald rice fields, teeming megacities, graffiti-splashed jeepneys, smouldering volcanoes, bug-eyed tarsiers, fuzzy water buffalo and smiling, happy-go-lucky people.
With more than 7000 tropical islands to choose from, the Philippines is an island-hopping paradise and a beach bum’s delight. There’s an island to suit every taste, from marooned slicks of sand in the middle of the ocean, to volcanic fantasy-scapes concealing hidden lagoons, to sprawling mega-islands such as Luzon and Mindanao. Sun worshippers and divers should head straight to the Visayas, where island-hopping opportunities abound and the perfect beach takes many forms. More adventurous travellers can pitch a tent on a deserted stretch of coastline in Palawan and play solo Survivor for a few days.
The Philippines is justifiably famous for its beaches, but sporty types need not feel left out. While surfers are just catching on to the tasty (if fickle) waves that form on both coasts, divers have long been enamoured of the country’s underwater charms. Northern Palawan is perfect for sea kayakers, and Boracay and Pagudpud (North Luzon) are world-class kiteboarding destinations. Back on terra firma, trekking can be done just about anywhere, while mountain-bike and canyoneering tours are gaining popularity. And the Philippines is also, unofficially, the zipline capital of the world.
- DepartureDhaka. Bangladesh
- IncludeEnglish Speaking GuideBreakfastAccommodationTransportation
- Not IncludedAirport TransfersTravel InsuranceLunchDinnerInternational AirfareDomestic Airfare
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Cebu City Tour
Day 5: Departure
- AC transportation, driver, fuel during tour.
- Entrance fee, donation, parking fee.
- English speaking tour guide (other language on request).
- Pick & drop service.
- Air fare.
- Visa fee.
- Meals & drinks not mentioned in the program.
- Tourist insurance.
- Personal expense such as mini bar, telephone, laundry etc.
- Tipping local driver & local guide.
- Any other expenses that is not mentioned above.
|Number of Pax||Cost Based on per person||Discount Price|
|01 pax||BDT 29,000/-||BDT 24,000/-|