Trip to Maldives : 5 Days and 4 Nights
Maldives – is nature’s sunken garden
Unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime. Maldives is home to perhaps the best beaches in the world; they’re on almost every one of the country’s nearly 1200 islands and are so consistently perfect that it’s hard not to become blasé about them. While some beaches may boast softer granules than others, the basic fact remains: you won’t find consistently whiter-than-white powder sand and luminous cyan-blue water like this anywhere else on earth. This fact alone is enough to bring well over a million people a year to this tiny, remote and otherwise little-known Indian Ocean paradise.
Every resort in Maldives is its own private island, and with over 100 to choose from the only problem is selecting where you want to stay. At the top end, the world’s most exclusive hotel brands compete with each other to attain ever-greater heights of luxury, from personal butlers and private lap pools to in-room massages and pillow menus. It’s not surprising that honeymooners and those seeking a glamorous tropical getaway have long had the country at the very top of their wish lists. But there’s also plenty of choice beyond the five- and six-star resorts.
Maldives has undergone seismic change in the past 10 years, since inhabited islands have been opened to tourism and locals permitted to build their own guesthouses. travelers no longer have to stay in resorts and remain separate from the local population, something that kept backpackers away for decades. Island hopping by public ferry, speedboat and domestic flights has opened up this incredible country to visitors on almost all budgets. A number of islands in Male and Ari atolls are now big centres for a booming guesthouse industry, with dozens of options on each.
With some of the best diving and snorkeling in the world, the clear waters of Maldives are a magnet for anyone with an interest in marine life. The richness and variety is astonishing; dazzling coral walls, magnificent caves and schools of brightly coloured tropical fish await you when you get down to the reef. In deeper waters lurk manta rays, turtles, sharks and even the world’s largest fish, the whale shark. The best bit? The water is so warm many people don’t even wear a wet-suit.
- DepartureDhaka. Bangladesh
- Not IncludedEnglish Speaking GuideAirport TransfersTravel InsuranceInternational AirfareDomestic Airfare
- 4 night’s accommodation in a beach front room.
- Full meal.
- Airport picks & drops service.
- Return transfer by speedboat for the above.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Assistance at the airport by our representatives.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Free gym.
- Free land sports (billiards/Snooker, table tennis, beach volleyball, badminton).
- Free windsurfing and canoeing.
- A bottle of water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
- A bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket on silver and golden wedding jubilees.
- A birthday cake & a bottle of wine, on birthdays celebrated at the resort.
- Tea/coffee making facilities.
- A bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket for honeymooners ( for wedding not older than 6 months).
- Air fare.
- Visa processing fee.
- Personal expense.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Anything which is not included in the above package.
|Number of Pax||Cost Based on per person||Discount Price|
|02 pax||BDT 50,500/-||BDT 46,500/-|
|04 pax||BDT 49,500/-||BDT 45,500/-|
|06 pax||BDT 48,500/-||BDT 44,500/-|
|8 pax||BDT 47,000/-||BDT 43,000/-|