Mount Everest Mountain Flight
Experience the majesty of Mount Everest – Once in a lifetime experience
No visit to Nepal is complete without seeing the Mt. Everest, the highest mountain on earth, which still inspires millions of travelers from around the world. The Everest Mountain Flight offers a great opportunity to all tourists to come face to face with the majestic peaks of the Himalayas including incredible Everest. This Everest experience flight is best suited to those who do not have the time to go on a trekking and climbing trip in the foothills of the Everest region but, nevertheless, you, too, can experience the wonders of the panoramic views of these amazing mountains. This an hour flight to Everest in the midst of mighty Himalayas can be customize every morning with airport pick up and drop transportation from your hotel in Kathmandu to make it hassle free one.
During the Everest mountain flight you will see breathtaking vistas of a series of magnificent mountains – Mt. Everest (8848 metres), Gauri Shanker (7134 m), Langang Lirung (7234m), Ganesh (7429m), Shisa Pangma (8013m ), Gyachangkang (7952 m), Pumari (7161m), Nuptse (7855m), Lhotse (8516 m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Chamlang (7319m), Makalu (8463 m), Cho Oyu (8201m) and Kanchenjunga (8586 m) at far eastern end with many more amazing peaks. It is just such a vast panorama that you will be scarcely able to believe your eyes but you will have some unforgettable memories and photographs.
- Early morning trip to Everest by fixed wings aircraft
- Approx 1 hour flight: 6:30 am to 7:30 am
- Stunning mountain views including Everest (Highest mountain in the world)
- Cost: BDT 22,000 per person
- Cost Includes: All tours & transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle with service of an English escorted guide and airfare for Kathmandu-Mountain-Kathmandu.
- DepartureDhaka. Bangladesh
- IncludeDomestic AirfareTransportation
- Not IncludedEnglish Speaking GuideAirport TransfersBreakfastAccommodationTravel InsuranceLunchDinnerInternational Airfare
From Our Gallery
Kathmandu is the gateway to tourism in Nepal. It is also the hub of the country's economy. It has the most advanced infrastructure of any urban area in Nepal, and its economy is focused on tourism, which accounted for 3.8% of Nepal's GDP in 1995/96. Tourism in Kathmandu declined thereafter during a period of political unrest, but since then has improved. In 2013, Kathmandu was ranked third among the top 10 travel destinations on the rise in the world by TripAdvisor, and ranked first in Asia.
Mount Everest is the world's tallest mountain