Coldplay in Bangkok Tour: 4 Days 3 Nights
Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it doesn’t take long to realize why. Bangkok is a city of contrasts with action at every turn; marvel at the gleaming temples, catch a tuk tuk along the bustling Chinatown or take a long-tail boat through floating markets. Food is another Bangkok highlight, from local dishes served at humble street stalls to haute cuisine at romantic rooftop restaurants. Luxury malls compete with a sea of boutiques and markets, where you can treat yourself without overspending. Extravagant Luxury hotels and surprisingly cheap serviced apartments welcome you with the same famed Thai hospitality. And no visit to Bangkok would be complete without a glimpse of its famous nightlife – from cabarets to exotic red-light districts.
Thailand’s capital is south-east Asia’s most enigmatic city, a head-on clash between tradition and modernity. First-time visitors may be a little taken aback by the concrete canyons and futuristic, billboard-covered skyscrapers, but take a few steps away from the main roads into one of the city’s countless alleys and traditional Thai culture is everywhere – an urban cornucopia of smells, tastes, sounds and sights that one is unlikely to forget. Bangkok gets the balance right between the expensive, the esoteric and the profane. The squeaky-clean sky train and underground system make most of this huge metropolis navigable, whisking visitors from their luxury accommodation to a sparkling Buddhist temple or an ancient amulet market within minutes – a kind of time travel possible in few other cities of 11 million people.
- Air Ticket: Dhaka-Bangkok-Dhaka Return Economy Air Ticket on Thai Airways
- 3 Nights accommodation (twin sharing basis) in Grand President Hotel including complimentary breakfast buffet.
- Stay in the heart of Bangkok in one of the best-rated 4-star hotels in Bangkok.
- A 5-minute walk from Nana BTS Station, Grand President offers well-furnished studios with kitchenettes in the lively area of Sukhumvit 11. Providing free parking, all 3 towers feature a rooftop pool and restaurant each. Free WiFi is available throughout.
- Situated 1 km from Sukhumvit Plaza and Times Square, Grand President Bangkok is a 10-minute walk from Sukhumvit MRT Station. It is an hour’s drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Featuring marble flooring and modern décor, rooms at Bangkok Grand President come with a safe and cable TV. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer. There is also Japanese cable TV.
- Guests can exercise at the fitness centre or relax in the sauna. Grand President also has a 24-hour self-service laundromat, as well as a tour desk.
- Breakfast and an international buffet are served at Café 11. Other dining options include Uzuki Japanese Restaurant, The Old German Beer House and 24-hour room service. .
- Room size: 26 m²
- Bed: 1 extra-large double bed/twin beds
- Room facilities: Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Desk, Shower, Bath, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, TV, Telephone, Satellite Channels, Cable Channels, Minibar, Refrigerator, Microwave, Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
- Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
Most Popular Facilities
Free WiFi Outdoor Pool Family Rooms Non-Smoking Rooms Fitness Centre